Thursday, April 23, 2009

I saw the CEO of Liveperson on the CBS morning news.

My name is Linda and I work for Liveperson the expert website. I specialize in the Spirituality and Religion category including love and relationships questions. While I was watching the show and listening to how "proud" I was to be a liveperson expert...the news anchor gentleman asked the CEO of liveperson. How much does he make...he boastingly said. 45% of EVERYTHING! For some reason that made me mad? Please leave your comments if you think that I was wrong for getting mad. Please be kind LOL!
Keen has really made me happy to be a psychic again. Since I have joined my intuitive gifts have become stronger. My abilities to connect to people are almost automatic now. This is great for me and for the clients. The readings are faster and that saves my clients money and time. I do find that I have to be well rested and prepared for what may come the next day. I feel very fortunate to help those who need me. Here is a link to my homepage too.LIVEPERSONS BEST PSYCHIC GOES TO LINDA! CHECK OUT HER FIVE STAR REVIEWS.

All email readings are just $20.00


No comments:

 
");