Saturday, May 9, 2009

I had a spiritual dream about Brett Michaels!

My grandmother had the gift of interpreting dreams and she passed this on to me. I would like to share this dream I had about "Brett Michaels" the lead singer of the popular 80's rock band Poison.
Brett Michaels also has apperared in several reality televison shows one in particular is the "Rock of Love Tour Bus". The dream had three different women that was interested in him and I was also competing for his love. In the dream I realized that he didn't want me so I went outside to get away from them when a gorgeous tall blonde haired man appeared to me and told me that he wanted to talk to me...so I said sure! He told me that he wanted to talk to Brett and I told him to go inside my house he is in there with three other women. So the tall blonde man told me that I had to invite him inside and he couldn't just go in. All of a sudden there came to huge angels! And they flew down and told the tall man to go away. The blonde haired man screamed out! I don't want you we came for Brett. Why are you praying for him and helping him? We don't want you God woman we want BRETT! So all of a sudden my grandmother appeared and all of these demons came flying towards the house but they couldn't get in! We were praying and pleading the blood and asking God to protect Brett! We even put holy oil around the doors and on Brett. The next thing I knew....there were three women dressed in white with a white scarfs and they had these HUGE FACES! Like they were not human. They told me that I did good praying for Brett and that he can go into the good light. I woke up so tired from that dream I knew I was fighting in the spiritual realm. Please share your story if you have had something like this happen to you? What did you do? Please feel free to also call me for an interpretation to your dreams. I know what my dream meant. 1-800-ASK-KEEN
03259785

No comments:

 
");