Saturday, May 9, 2009

Legalizing Peyote and Marijuana for Spiritual Rituals.








So your here! I knew I would get your attention with this topic! I just want to start by saying that I do believe that marijuana should be legalized for health and financial reasons. I am orginally from Oklahoma and my backgroud is Creole and Native American. Clearly I am not a politician but I do believe that the BIA or the Indian Nations should decide to be the ones to decide if smoking marijuana or peyote(currently I do not believe that peyote is illegal) is illegal or not. Tobacco is killing alot of Native Americans at a fast rate, yes and I realize that its not only Native people! Tobacoo isn't what it use too be when our ancestors used it for relaxation and spiritual reasons. The point I am trying to get at is that people should be respected in ones culture and their spritual rituals or beliefs. Marijuana is a drug and so is Hydrocodone but yet its ok to take something that is synthesized or man made instead of something that is grown naturally? I hear of more people dying from cigarettes and prescription drugs! You don't EVER hear of someone having a bad marijuana smoking overdose! LOL! Well, as usually I have strayed from the main subject but who cares? Its a blog...Please feel free to voice your opinion. Oh and for the record we don't use marijuana for ceremonies...usually its tobacco, rarely peyote(spirit world drug). Please allow me to use my spirituality gifts to see for you. 1-800-275-5336 extension 03508406

No comments:

 
");