Friday, May 1, 2009

SHARE YOUR FAST FOOD HORROR STORY!

Well, since we are able to blog about anything I had to bring up this topic that happened to me last week....I was minding my own business and I pulled into a Sonic Drive In and ordered my favorite which is a Number #1 .....Sonic Hamburger with cheese, mustard, tator tots and a cherry limeade. So anyways I had taken a big bite out of my sandwich and noticed that...um...something feels funny in my mouth! So (not to be gross) I immediately spit it out and saw a BIG PIECE OF PLASTIC?? I was so grossed out! I immediately called the manager and one of the workers said" I KNOW WHAT THAT IS ITS A PIECE OF PLASTIC"! All I thought was no duh sherlock...anyways the manager gave me a new burger and a couple of coupons for a free meal but I couldn't eat after that. I lost my appetitie. He told me that he was sorry and since he knew I was a regular they knew I was telling the truth? Hello why would anyone lie about chewing on a big piece of plastic from Sonic is beyond me. Please share your fast food horror story with me!

Keen has really made me happy to be a psychic again. Since I have joined my intuitive gifts have become stronger. My abilities to connect to people are almost automatic now. This is great for me and for the clients. The readings are faster and that saves my clients money and time. I do find that I have to be well rested and prepared for what may come the next day. I feel very fortunate to help those who need me.

Here is a link to my homepage too.Keens Best Psychic. Call me and ask about how you can get free minutes from me!

All email readings are just $20.00


No comments:

 
");