Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daisy's Rock of Love VH1 Show!



If most of you don't know this young lady, I will tell you a brief history about her....she is on the popular VH1 reality show called "Daisy Rock of Love" a spin off from the popular Brett Michaels show "Rock of Love". Her main objective is too choose between 13 guys for her chance too find true love! Now all of these guys audition through casting calls across the world. Daisy has too eliminate each guy one by one until the last one is standing. Thus deeming him the winner of the show and Daisy's heart! Maybe some of you don't have 13 guys too choose from lol! But you do have maybe 2 or 3 too make a decision on who is the best for you. Well, this is when I step in as your advisor and friend. I will give you spiritual or tarot readings if you ask, that way we can both find an answer or decision which one would be the best for you. Now since this is really important if you ask for my services be advised that I will have too ask you a couple of questions to get you the most accurate reading. You deserve and need more than a yes or no answer from me too get a final solution. Call me for your answers. I would love to be your advisor and spiritual counselor. 1-800-275-5336 extension 03325071

No comments:

 
");